Benefits Of Registration
Designer Net pricing on all of our represented lines,
Access to all vendor promotional events and sales
Invitation to events & CEU training
Administration support with sourcing, ordering, logistics.
Access to our showroom work stations, wifi, and conference rooms
The full support of our Customer Service Team
Access to our Cash & Carry Inventory
Textile Sampling & Book Loans
Requirements for a Trade AccountOur To The Trade Showroom is committed to providing Interior Design Professionals with seamless access to professional interior design resources. Please complete the form below for access to our extensive fabric and furniture lines. We require a sales & tax use license and/or professional trade references to access our trade website content, pricing and customer support.
Requirements for A Design Student Account
We Welcome Interior Design Students to the MDC and would like to offer the showroom as an ongoing resource.
To use the showroom, we require proof of current registration in a Design Program.
Public Access To the MDC
As a Trade only Showroom, consumers must be accompanied by a qualified Trade Professionals.
We offer a Designer Referral Program – Please call the showroom and we can provide a list of Interior Designers by Zip Code.
Why Work With the MDC & PEYTONHOME
- We support the Interior Design Community by selling exclusively to the Trade. We Publish Retail Prices lists, but provide the same discount structure as any corporate showroom and always established Designer Net Pricing.
- We do not sell to the public. Our Showroom & Custom Service Team is dedicated to providing the Interior Design Trade with the access to the Industry’s Premier Lines (without minimum orders or buy ins)
- 12,000+ sq ft. of working space
(including work Stations, free wifi, extensive Sampling)
- Ample Free Parking
- 50,000+ Fabric Hanging Samples & Complete Book Library & Memo Sampling In Stock Furniture, Accessories, & Artwork
- Furniture Catalog Library
Upholstered Furniture, Graded in Hanging Fabric Galleries, Finish Samples
- Coffee & Tea/Use of our Kitchen
- A team of enterprising and knowledgeable Women ready to help Designers with fabric, furniture and home accessories selections and ordering.
- Terri’s Cafe For Breakfast & Lunch (next door)
We provide the same or better pricing to Design Professionals as all corporate showrooms and direct vendor accounts without opening ordering requirements.
Our Customer Service Team is available to provide information regarding MSRP, MAP & Designer Net Pricing for any of our Represented Lines. We do not provide pricing to the public.